Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
20% VAT is included in the indicated amounts.
The registration for the World of Microbiome Conference 2022 provides the delegates with access to all 3 zones: Pregnancy, Birth & Infancy (PBI); Digestive & Metabolic Health (DMH) and Oral. The WoM Conference will have a common exhibition and networking area, and you will have access to the scientific content and the option to attend all sessions and participate in discussions.
* Nutritionist/ Nurse/ Midwife and Student/ Trainee/ Fellow – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR ALL CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Admission to all scientific sessions and poster area
- Admission to the commercial exhibition
- Conference Printed Materials
- Refreshments as per the breaks in the program
- Certificate of Attendance
- Access to the 3 WoM zones: WoMPBI, WoMDMH and WoM:Oral
Payment of registration fees must be made in EUR after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional EUR 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: World of Microbiome Conf.2021
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-296
IBAN Number: CH74 0483 5150 0934 9229 6
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
Groups of 3 or more can benefit from registration discounts.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received until and including Janury 11, 2022 – full refund
Cancellations received between January 12, 2022 to April 12, 2022 – 50% will be refunded.
As of April 13, 2022 – no refund will be made.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
WoM 2022 DELEGEATE SERVICE DEPRTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel. +359 2 8082110